Wednesday, March 24, 2010

16 weeks with baby number 4!

I am 16 weeks and 3 days along in my forth pregnancy,I feel like it is moving right along. I am so much larger and showing so much more than I ever did with the other three, but I guess that is expected when it is your forth child and I did just have a baby a year ago...so I guess it comes with the territory. I am over most of the morning,noon and night sickness, and have moved on to awful headaches and being exhausted. I can not wait till April 13th which seem a lifetime away!!!!!! I really at this point could careless at what we are having, and just want to know...NOW!!! And than August can not come soon enough! hahah I know I am rushing this but I just want to have my last baby now please.



So a little update on the baby and I. I am going to try to keep up with this more, now that I have some alone time at night and am not passing out at 8pm. :)

1 comment:

  1. omg I am having horrible headaches too!! It feels like I just got over the morning sickness and now this...it sucks!

    ReplyDelete