Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dinner is served.

I love cooking, and I love cooking with my dad he is a chef and hands down is the best cook ever! He has taught me everything he knows!(well not everything but ya know!)and tonight we made a WONDERFUL dinner together! Like I said I LOVE food! I am far from picky and HATE picky eating with a passion...and having a 6 year old who is one of the pickiest eaters I have even know..and raised it drives me insane!! Regardless I make her try everything and she does end up liking it..it can be a fight but oh well you do not know until you try it so stop whining!!!! With that said we made delicious flank stakes sliced and stuffed with chopped fresh spinach, three kinds of mushrooms, and a blend of cheeses! Than you roll it, tie it, and cook it in the oven or on the grill like we did! for sides we had fiddle heads of course, boiled, butter-slat-pepper! and macaroni salad made by me and my mom and it was delish! and pineapple for dessert!! It was SOOOOOOO good! I think I will have some more for snack later on! hahah here are some pictures!


Fresh Fiddles!
Photobucket





Mane Dish!

Photobucket


Photobucket





Mac Salad!!

Photobucket




Finished Maine Course!

Photobucket


Photobucket



My Plate!!! <3 (The 1st helping I had! haha)
Photobucket




Pineapple!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. wth are fiddle heads??? hahaha and did you grill the pineapple???

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are the most amazing little veggie in the world! the grow by banks of water and only come out in April-May! go you and pick them!! and nope it is fresh we just chopped it up!

    ReplyDelete