Friday, January 29, 2010

Proud!


So my baby boy Abram is 11 months old, and he is having his first and hopefully LAST surgery of his life on March 1st of this year. I am relived that it will be done and over with and that he will have normal sized testicles and no problems in the future with the hydroseal or with hernias. So anyways HE WALKED TODAY!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!! We did not think he would take his first steps till after his operation, and today after dinner there he goes! hahaha He took about 6-10 steps with those fat, flat,flinstone feet of his and we are so happy and full of pride! Our little man proved everyone wrong who thought he could not take a step, I am so happy for him! He is even sick and he still rocked it! I am so in love with my boy and need to brag! no more walker for you!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment